Configuring AntiSpyware Rule
Use this rule type to check for installed antispyware on endpoints.
To configure a Host Checker Predefined Spyware rule:
- Select Authentication > Endpoint Security > Host Checker.
- Create a new or click an existing policy in the Policies section of the page.
- Select the tab for Windows or Mac, depending on the platform for which this rule is intended.
- Under Rule Settings, select Predefined: AntiSpyware and click Add.
Figure 184: AntiSpyware Rule
- Enter a name for the firewall rule.
- Select one of the following options:
- Require any supported product allows you to check for any product (rather than requiring you to select every product separately). This option button provides a list of products in the remediation section to allow you to enable remediation options which are product specific.
- Require specific products/vendors allows you to define compliance by allowing any product by a specific vendor or provides functionality that allows you to select individual products to define compliance.
- Under Optional, select Monitor this rule for change in result to continuously monitor the policy compliance of endpoints. If this check box is selected, and a change in compliance status on an endpoint that has successfully logged in occurs, PPS initiates a new handshake to re-evaluate realm or role assignments.
- Click Save Changes.
- (Optional) Add more rules to the policy, specify how Host Checker should evaluate multiple rules within the policy, and define remediation options.